Supplies needed for this class:
Supplies to be purchased at location of this class:
Friends and Fiberworks
19 West Ridge Marketplace, Candler NC 28715
- Size 38 needle
- Foam Work Pad
- Fiber for body – color of your choice – it need not even be a “normal “ color
(ex: blues, reds, etc. work too - use your imagination!) appr 2-3 oz
- Contrasting Color to add highlights appr 1/2 oz to 1 oz.
- Very small amount of flesh or pink for nose (if you want a contrasting nose)
- Small amount of black to highlight
- Supplies to be purchased at Friends and Fiberworks
If you need further information please contact me at 516-527-4633
ALSO NOW AVAILABLE - Our first in a series of instructional DVDs!!
"Learn The Art Of Needle Felting" with Irene Heckel - Volpe,
is a two hour instructional DVD which features instructions on supplies, shapes and how to create them, and start to finish instructions for 2 complete projects - one is the chick and the egg and the other is a snowman with character.
Currently this DVD is available for $25.95 plus shipping thru my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/IreneHeckelOriginals. Future DVDs in this series are 2 hours in length and each will feature complete step by step instructions for 2 complete projects.